Tuesday, December 9, 2008

December 9, 2008

One of my Postcrossing cards was finally received in Finland today. Actually, it only took nine days to get there...which is pretty good for Finland.

That means I get to send a postcard! I scanned this one and sent it off to...well, Finland. There seem to be a lot of Finnish users on Postcrossing.

She mentioned she likes funny postcards. I hope this one makes her smile.

Later, another Postcrossing card made it to KS. Finally. It took 11 days, which was waaaay too long...but oh well. I can send another card now!

That frees me up to send out another card. This one will be headed to Spokane, WA.

It's not a pretty card, but I figured since it was going such a short distance, and they asked to see postcards of where we lived, it would be good. I walk through that parking lot almost every day...and I'm thinking about walking Peach around the airfield.

No postcards came for me today. Hopefully we'll see something tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment