Tuesday, December 16, 2008

December 16, 2008

I know I've been MIA for a few days. I've been kinda busy helping my husband get ready to leave. All you missed were a few outgoing postcards anyway.

On Friday, December 12, I got this cute Moose Postcrossing card from Laura of Canada:
I love this guy! Happy Birthday, Canada....even though I'm sure I'm late.

Then I sent out one or two postcards that just didn't make it to the scanner...sorries.

Today, I got two post cards in the mail! The first one was from Mark in Texas:
Look at how many times Texas has changed hands! o.o Mr. Mark had a return address on the writing side, so I went ahead and sent off this one:
I love this image! I think is pretty neat looking. It's a before and after of Mt. St. Helens' eruption in 1980.

And the last thing I have for you today is the other postcard that came in the mail:
It's a mutiview of Wuppertal, Germany sent by Bulent. Looks pretty neat. It says on the other side that the city is famos for their unique suspention railway and the 469 stairs. o.O Maybe one day I'll be able to visit and climb all the stairs!

1 comment: