Tuesday, December 30, 2008

December 30, 2008

Okay, since I am sending out seven postcards today, I'm not going to scan them all. Instead, y'all can see a little of what I put on the other sides.

Why so many? Well...I sent one to someone off sendsomething.net, then one of my Postcrossing cards made it to Finland, then we got assigned swap partners for one of my first swaps on Swap-Bot. The swap was for five postcards to be sent to five different people. It was fun to stay up even later than normal and do five cards for something completely new.

This first one was just a cute something that was inspired by my swap partner's username...

Next, two attempts to recreate something awesome I did for someone on sendsomething.net a few weeks ago...but nither one is as cool as the original.

I hope you guys like them. I will probably be posting more in the future.

That's all for today. Nothing in the mail but adverts. :(

3 comments: