Saturday, December 27, 2008

December 27, 2008

Hi guys, it's been a while. Between bad weather and mail stoppage, the holidays and everything else going on, it's been a little hard to post on here. Luckily, not much was missed...since I only got one postcard:
It's a Postcrossing card from Trevor of CA. Monsters Inc. concept art. Pretty cool. I miss California and Disneyland so much! My annual pass is still valid I could go...

And I sent off a few cards without scanning...but eventually the scans are going to repeat, anyway. Like today, I sent off a postcard to my mother-in-law that y'all have already seen. It's the Fort Lewis Gate card. She got a postcard because she sent me a bunch of postcards and stamps for Christmas! :D :D :D She also sent me a Wii game I've been wanting (Rayman Raving Rabbids 2), which i awesome as well....but I never thought I'd be so happy to get mailing stuff. I wanted to draw something nifty on her card, but I wrote too much.

So, today I sent off two of the cards she sent me:
First one was a Postcrossing card (one of my cards finally got to where it was going!) to Amanda of VA:
She asked for non-winning lotto tickets, but I didn't have any of those, so I taped a fortune cookie fortune with lotto numbers on the back. "A financial venture may turn a profit sooner than expected. 6 20 21 22 43 . 15"

The second one went to Mandy from NY:
I found her on Sendsomething.net.

That's all I've got for now. I'm going to go check the mail. Crossing my fingers for more fun mail!

No comments:

Post a Comment