Tuesday, January 6, 2009

January 5, 2009

Today I was quite happy with the mail. Not only did I get a postcard and a letter, but I also got some ATC supplies I ordered from Amazon a week earlier than expected! Woot!

Outgoing were two ATCs. Should I post some art/craft stuff that I send or just keep it to letters and postcards? What would you prefer?

The postcard was for the Any Kind Postcard Swap on Swap-Bot:
I love this postcard. I have a thing for hearts (I collect heart pendants and necklaces) so getting this was really awesome. It means the sender read my profile before choosing a card, which is really nice. :D

I also got a letter with, what I thought was a nifty stamp:

I'm very excited because I have stationary coming in tomorrow so I can finally write back on smething better than notebook paper! :D

I'm also quite tickled to say that one of my postcards has been blogged over on Postcrds A La Carte! :D

1 comment:

  1. while we're on the cards topic, i threw away all my 21st bday cards. They will be missed, but it's time to move on. =P

    ReplyDelete